Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 6


This weeks question was "Who is or some of the story tellers in your family?
My answer: My Mother
My journaling says: "My mom is my favorite story teller. I remember the way sh would tell me stories of my ancestors, and of her parents. And all the stories she would read me. She did all the voices! She read me scripture stories, and taught me to love my scriptures. I love my mom, and am thankful my children can hear her stories.
One of the coolest memories growing up is my mom telling us stories. We went on vacation to the beach in June 07, all my siblings their children, Mom and Dad, and Grandmother Bass. You can imagine, it was loud! Mom gave us all a few minutes of quiet with her story telling. This is one of my favorite "moments" from that trip."

No comments:

Post a Comment