Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Okay, a little explaining. My friend Ashley O. taught me this song when we were teenagers. It goes like this:
Mm Aa went the little green frog one day
mm aa went the little green frog
mm aa went the little green frog one day
and his eyes went mm aa mm.
Beep beep went the big mac truck one day
squish squish went the little green frog
his eyes didn't go mm aa anymore
cause the frog got eaten by a dog
woof woof!
Anyway, I sang this to Jed when he was very tiny, and he would always explode with laughter. So, one day, his sick, twisted mother dressed him in this adorable sleep and play that a friend had gotten him that was covered in frogs, then sang the song with daddy taking pictures. The journaling has the song and tells about why I captured it, and the black strip is a road... I know, my poor children. Anyway, I just love it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment