Monday, January 19, 2009

Journaling for week 2

Okay, so here is what the journaling says:
When I was little, people would ask what I wanted to be when I grew up. My answer was always the same "I want to be a Mommy and a Singer." Now, it's not always the norm that you actually grow up to be what you wanted, but I am very blessed. I am a mommy of two beautiful children, Jedediah Timothy and Laiza Alyson. My major in college was Music Education for Voice, and I sing all the time - especially to my family. Now for the pictures - well, all families have traditions, and we had a funny one for birthdays. After you opened you presents, you had to put them on - all of them, at the same time, and model them. Here I am, modeling my presents.
The line at the bottom says:
I spy: a giraffe, jellies, two hearts, a blue circle, a seagull, an oil lamp, a high chair, blonde hair, a gray chest, a pink vest, and a mic. Can you?

1 comment:

  1. what a fun tradition for your birthday! I think I like Debby's Dare...it's fun to scrap about me for a change!

    Hop on over to my blog.....you're a winner!

    ReplyDelete